Write a Java documented program to perform the role of a quiz maker. The program should work as follows:
- Prompt the student to enter their user name and password. Read a file that contains a list of all students’ information to validate the login credentials.Start the quiz only when the credentials are correct. After 3 failed attempts, exit the program.
- Randomly pick ten questions from the TestBank.txtfile.
- Display one question at a time. Get the answer then move to the next question.
- Do not accept answers other than true or false (T or F should be fine too). The answers should not be case sensitive.
- When the user is done with the quiz, print out a report (On screen and on a file) with the below information in it:
- First name
- Last name
- Elapsed time
- User’s answers and the correct answer.
- Name the file from step 5 as follows: (userName_COSC_236_Quiz_Date_Time), where:
- userName is the actual user name of the student who took the quiz.
- Date_Time is the date and time of the start of the test.
- Prompt for another user name and password or done as a user name to exit.
Solution With Java Code –